Monday, December 31, 2012

Getting Started

My lil belly

I found I was pregnant in March, 2012. My sister, Krista, suggested I start a blog. There were a few reasons to do it. It would document my growing tummy and also my little one when he got here. It would also help keep us connected. I wasn't crazy about the idea. I didn't want to put in the time or effort. Now my little man is 7 weeks old! The time has flown by! It has made me realize that I do want to try and document him as he grows, and also my whole family. I want something I can look back at and see how we've grown and/or changed. 

Krista also suggested the idea of doing a 365 project. We would take a picture a day for the next year. Seems simple enough. I'm hoping that it will remind me to carry my camera with me more often to capture the journey. I love my Nikon and it sure hasn't gotten much of a work out lately!  I'm definitely excited to try and keep up with this! Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment