Friday, June 7, 2013

Last day as a Kid-Ager!

Today is the last day of school for the kiddos. Kaci's last day as a 6th grader! Where in the world did the time go!? "Back in my day" (haha) going into 7th grade meant middle school. Going to school in Boscobel, 7th grade means high school I guess. Eh, pretty sure I will still and always think of it as middle school. I got some pictures on my phone the other day before we went to Kaci's 6th grade recognition. I point out "on my phone" because what I used to think of as my nice and fancy camera has turned its back on me. Can anyone tell I'm bitter about this? I love that thing! I can't get it to work for nothing! Anyway...look how grown up she looks! We measured her a few days ago and I believe she is only two inches behind me!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment