Friday, May 31, 2013

Our Days...

Look a lot like this! Lots of playing mixed in with Mama trying to study! :)
Then there's this. Sleepy monkey.
Your schedule is (knock on wood) usually getting up around 6 or 7 and staying up for two hours and then napping. It's a pretty sure thing that after you have been up for two hours you need a nap! Naps range anywhere from 3 hours to 30 minutes. Some days I think you are so much like me and the girls, worried you will miss something so sleep isn't even an option! 

Always such a happy baby so far! Always smiling! Though lately I think he knows what No means. LOL. When he is told no, and has something taken away that he shouldn't have, he gets mad and screams. Luckily it doesn't last too long.

Hopefully I will have more pictures of kaci and kira soon. It's easy to remember to take his picture often because we are home during the day together. When the girls get home from school things get crazy and it seems like chaos breaks out! Clean your room! Eat your dinner! Do your homework! Mom, can I do this? Mom, can I do that? HaHa. There's always something going on! I don't mind, I wouldn't ever change it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment