Thursday, May 30, 2013

Getting Cheeky

I love these cheeks!  We are having so much fun watching this little man grow! He is six months old, and the time is flying by much too fast! At his 6 month check up he weighed in at 23 pounds, 4 ounces, and is 28 inches long. Perfect! :) He is sitting up on his own for the most part. I think he's a little top heavy and can't handle it sometimes so he topples over. He's tough and it usually doesn't bother him! Jax has also (finally) mastered rolling over and over. Yay! It is so fun watching him roll from one end of the living room to the other, and he has so much fun doing it! Silly little bug only rolls to the right though. Once he gets to the wall or whatever he runs into, he is stuck there. He will not roll the other way, he lays there and keeps trying and starts to cry because he can't keep going or he has bumped his head too many times trying! No teeth yet, but I'm ok with that. I love that little toothless grin! When those teeth start popping up I'm worried it will remind me too much of how time is just flying by! I really love my family! We have the best time together! <3

1 comment: