Saturday, January 5, 2013

Date Day

6/365  Today was Date Day! We had gotten a gift card for Christmas to the Outback Steakhouse for Christmas from my sister and her husband. I also received some gift cards to use for my birthday, so we decided to turn it into a mini date day :) We had a lot of fun together!
These are the goodies we ended up with! Kyle picked out the boots from the Vanity. I was actually able to get quite a bit at Victoria's Secret because of their semi-annual sale. AE had 50% off their clearance, and I was able to find two shirts there. I had bought some perfume from Hollister quite a while ago. As soon as I got home, it started making me nauseous. I took it back and exchanged it for this one, it's called Sadie. It smells so good! While we were in La Crosse we stopped at Once Upon A Child. They had big sales too! Half that pile of clothing was 70% off! Jax is growing like a weed! We had to go look for some more outfits. Who doesn't like shopping for cute baby clothes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment