Friday, January 4, 2013

Mr. Smiley


5/365  It's Friday. Nothing too exciting for today. We stayed in again, Kaci is at school and Kyle is working on the Chevelle. I started working on being happy and so far feel wonderful. I am hopeful this time around! :)
Remember how I said Jax was rather restless yesterday? Seems he was hitting a growth spurt. He slept until 11:30 this morning! Since waking up he has been all smiles, coos and giggles. It is incredibly cute! An added bonus of him sleeping in was that I did get quite a bit done around the house! 
So handsome! I think that he looks so much like Daddy here :)


Mr. Smiley!
This evening Kaci is going skating and will be gone for the weekend. Her dad is picking her up so that they can celebrate a belated Christmas. Hope she has fun! :) It probably looks like I only have one kid right now, but Kaci hasn't been home much to grab her picture! And Kira is at her dad's. She will be home on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment