Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hands full...


 10/365  We didn't do a whole lot today. I know I didn't get much done. Jax has decided he doesn't need sleep today. He was up from noon until 10pm, with maybe a total of one hour of mini naps. And the only way we got him to fall asleep was by taking a car ride. It was my absolute last resort, I mean it's 10pm! We were both getting frustrated so I bundled him up and away we went. Good thing I love going on car rides myself :)

The photos above are fuzzy iPhone photos. The flash was too bright for her too handle. Oops. lol. We were trying to figure out the macro setting on her new camera she had gotten for Christmas. 

Love those cheeks, even if you won't sleep! :)

Lately I keep thinking about tattoos. I think I'm ready for some new ones, I've got a few ideas!
Love, Life, Faith
 

2 comments:

  1. Man up Kaci. Ask E how he likes flash. My bad, lol
    Love that tattoo. it would be cool running down the inside of your arm too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, because that was my thought on placement as well!

    ReplyDelete