Monday, January 14, 2013

School

15/365...Sorry, no pictures today. I blame it on it being the first day back to school for me. For now I have classes on Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 until 1:20. Starting at the end of February I have clinicals on Tuesdays. Totally feeling nervous, scared, anxious. If I don't post pictures very often, that is probably why. School will be consuming most of time for the next few months, and then family on top.  

Also found out my little guy was getting sick too. Kyle said he slept almost the whole time I was at school. He even tried changing him to try and wake him but it didn't really work. When I got back from school he seemed pretty warm. He had a temperature of 100.2. I felt bad for him and was worried. He just wasn't acting himself and wouldn't eat. Kaci and I took him to Urgent Care. His temp there was 101.2. The nurse weighed him. The scale said 7.11 kilograms. Do you know that that means 15.6 pounds!? And wouldn't you know that as soon as the doctor walked in he was just fine? Such a stinker, smiling and giggling at her. Guess I'm glad he's feeling a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment